At the time of the erection of the Diocese of Palai in 1950 there were 8 convents of the Adoration congregation within its geographical boundaries. These convents were formed into an independent unit on 8 April, 1952 for administrative facility and more effective promotion of apostolic activities. Under the paternal care and unsparing encouragement of His Excellency Mar Sebastian Vayalil, the first Bishop of Palai, the congregation flourished and many convents were opened in different parishes. The pioneering sisters were so dedicated and enthusiastic that they spared no pains for the growth of the congregation. We recall with love and gratitude the able guidance and selfless services rendered by Rev. Fr. Sebastian Cherussery during the period.
The foundation of the province was laid on our unwavering trust in the love of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. As a result, the years that followed witnessed the enviable growth of the congregation. :